Manufacturing Module (for meat)
Target’s integrated Meat Processing System ensures that manufactured goods are taken into Distribution inventory with accurate cost and count.
- Tracks multiple raw materials and multiple finished goods.
- Keeps costs up to date by updating the value of manufactured products automatically. No need for manual processes.
- Includes labor cost.
- Keeps accurate yield group percentages.
- Calculates Trim value.
- Order Entry can view Processed Product on hand AND Raw Material product on hand.
- View Processed Pounds Committed.
- View the detail of every transfer including date, time, and customer sold-to.
- Automatically generate Work-Orders for the cutting room all through the day. Identify items as processed, then cut tickets will print automatically any time the item is ordered.
- Full route manifest.
- Record Routine Maintenance.
- Track and Schedules Maintenance on Vehicles and Equipment.
- Tie Repair Invoices to the actual trucks.
- Miles logged relates to Truck maintenance schedules.
- Store Credit Back and Packaging Cost information for all cut items.
- Print Cut Room tickets or labels directly to the Processing room printer.
Dispenser Asset Tracking System
- Automates contract billing.
- Tracks what the customer has purchased from you.
- Tracks customer sales (timestamp, item specific).
- Calculates profit and displays monthly revenue for each Dispenser Machine, Item and Location.
- Ties dispenser products (Coffee, Detergent, Hot Dogs) to the Dispenser Machine.
- Track sales of dispenser products for each customer with the Dispenser Machine.
- Handles multiple warehouses or multiple companies.
Equipment Loan System
The Equipment Loan System allows distributors to release monthly or weekly bills to a customer for a large piece of Equipment.
- Allows distributors to loan large pieces of equipment to their customers.
- Calculates interest payment for the item.
- Shows customer payment history and equipment history.
- Creates monthly invoices.
- Updates the Principal income to the GL in one transaction for the full principal amount. Interest income is updated to the GL when the monthly invoice is created.
- Often Distributors will loan a coffee machine to a Customer with the hopes that the Distributor can sell the Customer a lot of coffee. The Equipment Tracking System allows you to tie items to particular pieces of equipment.
- You can then track how much product the customer purchased from you.
- You can also look at your margins on these sales to determine the best customers to offer free coffee machines.