Delivery Plus is Target’s POD system: scanner, phone, printer, and processor, all in one.
- Closes the loop on all order processing activities.
- Uploads signature and credits. The printed delivery confirmation receipt includes any credits and outs when an order is changed on the spot.
- Tracks driver activity. Money collected by driver is recorded, timestamped and updated in the warehouse automatically.
- Resolves customer credit issues immediately. A picture of a damaged product can be taken and sent via automatic email.
- Speeds up driver check-in.
- Customer refusals and returns are recorded, timestamped, and updated in the warehouse automatically. At point of refusal, invoice totals are recalculated automatically.
- Reasons for error are time-stamped to get rid of excuses.
- Supervisors can view or print a detailed report of every scan at every stop with timestamp.
- Eliminates missed deliveries.
- Allows driver to easily record damaged goods, goods not on truck, customer refusals, or custom reasons for error.
- Saves driver time to return to stops.
- Removes the need to walk through physical invoice twice.
- Informs drivers about what they need to know using Driver Alerts.
- Does all the math, so drivers don’t have to.
How it works
Drivers can view their routes on the LoadRoute screen.
Delivered items are scanned at every stop for ZERO errors. No items ever remain on trucks. Drivers are warned if they try to deliver too many items to a customer, don’t complete the order, or scan the wrong product.
As the driver unloads each item, the screen updates with how many items are left to be delivered at that stop. The system gives the driver address, contact and order information. The screen shows number of cooler, freezer and dry pieces.
With the POD system, you can see real-time updates on driver activity.
The POD system includes a payment screen to record payment received, a customer signature screen, a No Scan Delivery Report showing all items not scanned by the driver, delivery confirmation receipts, and more.
Contact us to learn more about our POD system.