Target’s Salesrep Laptop System makes it easy to help your clients manage their own business. Screens are always customizable to show only the information that users want to show.
- Allows for direct connection, air card, phone line, and real time updates.
- Features a Google-like word search.
- Corrects frequently misspelled words like ‘chicken’.
- Searches by brand, item name, number, or manufacturer code.
- Simplifies items with green for notes, blue for price increase, and red for price decrease.
- Shows availability on hand.
- Show or hide costs.
- Includes out and subs.
- Includes daily summary.
- Includes review order confirmation.
- Includes current and accurate last margin pricing, contract pricing, markup pricing, and chain pricing (chain owners can price multiple locations at the same time OR adjust specific locations).
- Shows green for flyer special.
- Shows price minus deal.
- Shows last price paid.
- Provides the ability to send notes to drivers or pickers.
- Allows requests for customer returns.
- Multiple order guides.
- Push list.
- Shows suggested related items.
- Can create contract from manual price.
- Offers the choice of cost level to display.
- Transmits corrected orders.
- Automatically adjusts orders to keep inventory at desired level.
- Hot keys for one-touch ordering.
- Customer order guides.
- Customer call schedule.
- Allows customers to schedule a product return during the next delivery (instead of calling customer service or scheduling a pickup).
- Gives detailed AR drill down.
- Prints AR statement.
- Enters AR received.
- Shows or hide commissions.
- Sorts by order or by item.
Customer Value Added
- Menu costing.
- Displays customer inventory.
- Sets a customer’s desired amount of inventory (par-level).